Braces for adults and children
What age can I get braces?
Orthodontic treatment is available for virtually any patient. As long as your gums and teeth are healthy there are no real age limits to orthodontic treatment. We treat patients of all ages, from all over Manchester and areas of Cheshire.
Braces for adults
It’s never too late to have orthodontics and enjoy the benefits of a beautiful, straight smile! More and more adults are now seeking orthodontic treatment to correct crowding, missing teeth or simply to improve their smile.
High profile patients such as Tom Cruise and Kelly Brook have improved their smile using invisible braces which are also known as invisalign braces.
Our most popular adult treatments are those where people don’t even realise you're wearing braces, enabling you to keep smiling all the way through your treatment.
We offer a range of hidden braces that are virtually invisible:
- Incognito - our bespoke and highly effective lingual braces are fitted behind your teeth.
- Removable and clear Invisalign aligners.
- Tooth-coloured ceramic braces and the traditional metal braces for those on a lower budget. These are much less obvious than they used to be, and modern techniques and materials mean they are also faster and require fewer check-up appointments.
Braces for children
Having a great smile can make a huge difference to your confidence and self-esteem as well as your oral health. So it makes sense to help your child to reap the benefits of a wonderful smile, created by orthodontic treatment.
At Northenden House Orthodontics we offer a wide choice of treatment options to patients that come to us from all over Manchester and areas of Cheshire. We will advise you which appliance would be best suited to your child at their initial consultation. Our private treatment for children includes our full range of modern appliances.
The advantages of treatment at Northenden House
- Treatment with the same experienced consultant orthodontist
- No waiting time for consultation or treatment start
- A choice of modern appliances
- Flexible interest free payment options available subject to conditions
- Excellent value and high standard orthodontics, affordable for most people using our monthly payment system (see payments)
All patients are provided with a full written report with payment choices before any treatment starts. You will always know what treatment will cost in total, before you start.
To find out more call 0161 9982622 to book your initial consultation at our orthodontic practice in Manchester.Make an enquiry