Orthodontic Expertise: What Sets Our Practice Apart
Here at Northenden House Orthodontics, we understand the amount of time and thought put into orthodontic treatment. It is no small decision to take the leap toward the smile of your dreams and there are so many points to consider such as cost, time, keeping appointments, and the disruption to your normal routine, among many others.
As a Consultant and specialist led orthodontist in Manchester, you can rest assured that we make that decision so much easier for you. So, to help you on your way, we have put together a short guide on just what sets our practice apart and why you can put your trust in us to make you smile with confidence.
Consultant and Specialist Led Orthodontist in Manchester.
At Northenden House Orthodontics, we have been providing high-quality, private orthodontic care to our patients in Manchester and the surrounding areas for over 40 years. Our top priority is to provide you with the highest quality orthodontic care by GDC (General Dental Council) and BOS (British Orthodontic Society) members and Specialist Orthodontic Hospital Consultants.
Our Orthodontic Treatments
All our specialists have undergone extensive training and utilise the latest technological advances such as:
- Lingual Braces – one of our most popular hidden brace systems that sits behind the teeth and can treat a variety of dental problems. We use the Incognito and Forestadent 2D Lingual Brackets which are fast and predictable in their results.
- Invisalign – our most popular hidden brace system, for discreteness and ease of use. We are currently offering Invisalign from just £1800 for a limited time.
- Ceramic Braces – an attractive alternative to fixed metal braces, as they can produce the same results, but are much less noticeable.
We are also advanced in the provision of-
- Metal braces – these traditional braces are robust, highly effective, and are now much smaller and more comfortable than people think.
- Self-ligating braces – like metal braces but they use small metal clips to keep the wire in place instead of elastic bands, meaning the bracket can basically tie itself to the archwire. They are designed to be more comfortable than metal braces and reduce treatment times because wires don’t need to be tightened at each appointment.
- Functional braces – also known as twin block braces, are used for patients with teeth that stick out a lot. They consist of two plastic, removable braces for the upper and lower teeth and work to correct bite issues.
- Retainers – used to keep teeth straight as a follow-up after your treatment. We recommend wearing these for a minimum of 1 year after treatment.
Here at our expert orthodontist in Manchester, we also offer orthognathic surgery, or jaw surgery as it is more commonly known. It is a type of surgery that is undertaken to correct severe jaw discrepancies and involves a combination of surgery and treatment. Patients undergoing orthognathic surgery require complex, interdisciplinary care as this type of surgery is only performed by consultants trained in orthognathic procedures. All our consultants at Northenden House Orthodontics are trained and regularly undertake this type of work, making the treatment timely and the transitions between various stages of treatment smooth.
Advanced Technology and Comprehensive Care.
We incorporate the latest dental tools, techniques, and technologies into our practice to ensure that we offer the highest standard of care possible. At our practice we strive to provide you with treatment in the shortest time possible, one that includes a full treatment plan including all costs, without removing teeth where possible, and treatment that provides a smile to last a lifetime. We also utilise the iTero Scanner, a unique piece of technology that allows our staff to quickly create detailed, digital impressions of your teeth and gums without the need for the traditional moulding process.
Accessibility For All.
All consultants at our specialist-led orthodontist in Manchester, treat patients of every age. We recognise that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in the courteous service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors, whether you're an adult, adolescent, or child.
After your initial consultation, we will be able to offer you a written personal estimate based on your specific needs. Interest-free payment’s are available which enables you to spread the cost of treatment over the course of treatment. We also offer a full payment discount of 5%.
Comfort and Convenience.
We understand that fitting orthodontic treatment into your already busy lifestyle can be tough, which is why we make it easier by offering evening appointments. Something else our team here at your local orthodontist in Manchester is well equipped for is for those of you a little nervous about your visit. It’s understandable to be apprehensive about visiting the orthodontist but our team of specialists have a gentle touch and are experienced in working with nervous patients.
Northenden House Orthodontics: Specialist Led Orthodontist in Manchester.
We are proud of our practice here at Northenden House Orthodontics and we are fully committed to quality, meeting the requirements for the British Dental Association (BDA) quality assurance framework for UK dental practices. We are also proud to meet the essential standards of quality and safety for the Care Quality Commission (CQC), which is the independent regulator of health and adult social care services in England.
If that’s not enough to convince you, here are some of the wonderful testimonials left by our happy and satisfied patients:
“Thank you so much for all you've done for my smile and my confidence! You guys are fantastic! I will without a doubt recommend you to everyone I know!”
“Absolutely delighted with the result and the 12 months with braces seem such a small price to pay.”
“Thank you, Doctor Malik and all the staff. I wanted straight teeth all my life and you helped me achieve a dream! No more worries. I'll be smiling in photos and a lot more!”
So, if you’re looking for an orthodontist in Manchester, look no further than Northenden House Orthodontics. Call us today to book in for your consultation.
- Mohammad Malik